Best11 - Online soccer manager game
Online soccer manager game
Best11.org is a new free online football manager, easy to understand and without requiring too much time to play. However, the game offers plenty of things to challenge you every day. Your short term decisions as well as a wise long term strategy will in the end make the difference. Are you up to the challenge? :)
This is a quality game which gives top managers opportunity to show the skills and win thanks to good management. Random does not have effect like in bingo games if you look for best bingo offers you should look for another game.
A few things to know about this game:
- A season lasts 42 days and starts always on a Monday.
- League games are played daily, from Monday to Friday. Future competitions (e.g. national or international cups will be played on Saturday and/or Sunday).
- Official starting time for all games is 18:00 server time (17:00 CET). The games are actually simulated around 15 min before so make sure you set your tactics before that.
- Player`s attributes have values between 10 and 99 and each day can be increased with 0,5 (by training).
Regarding the scheduled updates:
- Players Energy regenerates with 2% every hour (except during game time).
- Injuries update is done daily at 19:46 server time (18:46 CET), basically after the matches are finished.
- Players value and salary are also updated daily at 24:00 server time (23:00 CET).
- Players morale is updated daily at 7:00 server time (6:00 CET).
- The update for transferred players is done every half hour.
- Sunday at 24:00 server time (23:00 CET) the following updates are running: players` salaries are paid, contribution for medical department is paid, stadium maintenance is paid, supporters joining or leaving the club, weekly weather forecast.
- At the end of each season (Saturday night) end of season updates are running: promotion/relegation, prizes for the final position in the classification, players age, new season draw, etc.
Free to play.
TOP FOOTBALL (SOCCER) GAMES
The game has a very small player-base, and the game offers almost no gameplay.Despite the things mentioned above, the developer has banned and deleted multiple accounts because they disagreed with him in public about implementations he made to the game.I highly do NOT recommend this game to anyone.(This comes from a player who have played it almost from day 1 since release. I know feel i wasted a lot of my time on “nothing”, and i consider leaving the game myself too at this point)
The guy above me is just frustrated because I've banned him on the forum. However, he still plays the game, and no, I didn't banned his account. Actually, I didn't banned one single account just because someone disagreed with me. This is just a stupid lie.
The fact that I don't have plenty of free time anymore to work & improve the game, is true. BTW, I'm the only guy behind this project. Anyway, who knows what the future holds...
If you decide to join the game... Enjoy!
Seasons are quick (six weeks), but player progression takes much longer, which is good balance. The youth system is good, as is the training scheme, although personally I think it should be cheaper to train 1-3 star players to encourage their use.
If I were to offer any constructive criticism it would be that the disparity between teams even within the same division is too high. It would be great if upsets occured more frequently.
All in all, definately recommend if you prefer simplicity over an overwhelming number of features. I used to play a game called oflm which was fairly retro, and this game also satisfies that criteria. The Admin is nice and quick to solve issues despite having a busy schedule.
Don't hesitate and join today, you won't regret it.
Includes national teams ,world cup...
A match every weekday ,sometimes national matches in the weekend so its good to watch live games.
Possibility to become coach of a national team and play to become worldchampion.
It is a game that requires analyzing the opponent and being very aware of the mood and physique of your players. Actually it is addictive but it needs to improve the signings and facilities, I do not have in what to invest my money!
The comunity it is very good all the guys are supporting each other.
Best review i can give is 5 star game.
The negative could be the low number of users at the moment.
Nice community as well.
I can strongly recommend this game *****
A big advantage is that you can play a match every day. It's easy to play. Train your players every day, and play that match with your best players.
it's easy to understand and easy to play witout using too much time. Nice community as well
I recommend this game for lovers of footballmanagers games. It´s easy and fast.
- The game is easy and fast to understand
- Has National teams
- 1 month = 1 season
At this moment the game needs more active players to reactivate the transfer market and make the game more competitive
5 star game. I've been playing since the first season and would recommend it. 5 matches a week, short 6 week seasons, good transfer and youth setup. It's truly an international league with players from over 50 countries playing. Great fun
It is a game with a medium dynamics, since in my opinion I could have a COPA which would improve the participation and attract more manager. It also lacks the detail of being able to count on changing players and games and this would facilitate the training of the rookies. Another detail is the election of NT-Nationals should be able to be elected by the players of the game and not by a random hype.
In the positive points, we are a small community is very active, it is one of the few games where the Spanish-speaking community is entertained in the forum and this is very good for a game. And in the same way all the communities, especially those of Belgium and Romania.
Perhaps with time and the integration of new managers and Redboy motivate hire a new server and can create up to Team B.
I love it is the simple thing of the game in the formation and that the parties are to dirios, ademas if you can not perform the alignment the game collects a predetermined one.
Play it and you will have a saga to meet the challenge is the first division and maintain the category.
I like it.
Point to improve: The Dutch player names are too much soccer related and with incorrect capitals. Many names like Kluivert, Van Bommel, Kuijt and Seedorf in my team.
Add Your Comment