02.04.2014 - It’s been over a year now since Web Sim Hockey 2 have been launched and the creators of the game would like to thank everyone for helping them go through this transition period. User suggestions have helped improve the game concepts so the game looks pretty good for many users.After this significant development had been achieved, creators decided to go on with the community's most popular request for the past few years: Web Sim Hockey Mobile.
Going mobile is a must
The need of a fully responsive website is essential in a world where mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular. Therefore, after many months of efforts, WebSimHockey is very proud to unveil the details of this change that will improve the navigation on all your devices.
One site for all your devices
Using your cell phone, tablet or PC, you can now choose between “standard” or "mobile" site.
Regular site features (PC and laptops):
- Main menu is fixed at the top of the
screen when you scroll the page down
- Slight modifications to the site header
- Content width adapts to your screen resolution
- Change league by clicking the league logo in the top menu bar
Mobile site features:
- Navigation adapted for mobile devices (menus, adapted content)
- Every feature in every page is now working 100%
- New chat version embedded in the right column.
Although the site recognizes the right version for you and remembers it, you can still switch versions manually, using the settings icon in the main menu bar.
Many teams are available FOR FREE!
Hundreads of future GMs like yourself registered in the past few weeks, hurry up to claim an available team while there are still some left up for grab!
To do so, here's what you need to do:
1. Connect to the site with your email address and password
2. You will be redirected to your News Feed
3. Request a team
Once your join request is sent, you must wait until the league commissioner accepts it. You can apply on as many Interim GM positions as you want, there is no limit.
Visit WebSimHockey game profile