Virtual horse racing game.
Newturf is a multiplayer stable management game which is based on real money (game currency is Euro).
- Live auctions where users can sell and buy horses
- Flat racing, hurdling, trotting (harness racing)
- Without handicap races, handicap races, claimers (with 10 minutes live auctions at the end of the claiming race)
- International races, regional races
- Breeding: each horse has a unique genotype, which impacts its racing abilities and preferences (speed, stamina, flexibility, obediance, going and distance preference).
- Training: you can train by yourself (complicated exercice) or entrust your horses to other trainers and negociate a percentage fee on the horse winnings.
- Jockey, mount: you jockey your own horses or entrust them to other jockey for a percentage fee on the horse winnings. Possibility in trotting to put horses off, possibility in flat racing to add blinckers
- Team concept (private forum, private races, Team racetrack where Team admin can organise public races). A major competition where all Teams face each other (Team Cup) is being held each month.
- Various cups and major racing events all along the month
- Lifetime horse career lasts 8 months
- Possibility for UK & Ireland players to place bets (pool betting) on Newturf virtual races (special races called Golden Races) through a network of partnering sites (powered by Betforce totalisator board, a subsidiary of Palamax, Newturf game publisher)
- High quality 3D race viewer with the possibility to switch from one camera to another on a single click
- Stable owner can personalize his own racing silks
Game of skill licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission Cash-out policy depending on players's country of residence
Facebook fan page (with exclusive player interviews): http://www.facebook.com/newturf
You can find the biggest database of various online sport manager games at OnlineSportManagers.com.
If you are interested in some particular sport, just click on its icon at the top of our site to filter out other sports.
The main target of this site is to help managers to find the most suitable games for their needs before they really start to play them.